Proud to be a
Copyright © 2001-2011
[K. L. Dugery, and EbonDragon Productions]
All rights reserved. Revised: September 14, 2011
None of the material here may be reproduced in any format without express permission of K.L. Dugery, the Clan of the Dragon, and EbonDragon Productions.
Thanks for stopping by the Clan of the Dragon's website. I hope you were able to find what you were looking for, however... and I hate that this is even necessary... if you would like to contact me please read the following first:
1) I will NOT do spells for total strangers. Period. Nor will I "send energy," your way, so don't even bother to ask.
2) I will NOT attempt to contact a Dragon for you. I will NOT ask my Dragons to contact yours, or ask them to do you favors.
3) I will NOT "go into the astral to find out what happened" to your Dragon companion... even if he/she's "been murdered," "kidnapped," "bound," etc. Find a nice role playing site and ask *them* for help...
4) Do NOT send me an email asking "please send me everything you have on Dragons!!" because I won't. If you're not wiling to put at least some effort on your own to researching Dragons, Dragon magic, and Dragon lore, they won't be willing to waste their time on you.
5) Do NOT send me an email saying "I don't know how to raise or focus energy! Can you tell me how to do it?" because the answer is no, I can't... sorry. Read this instead: How to Cast a Spell
The whole point of this website is to help you learn to do spells and rituals on your own, not for me to do the spells for you. No spell I could do would be any more powerful or effective than a spell you did for yourself regardless of your level of experience. Why? Because I don't know you, what you need or if you really need it! (Besides... how else are you supposed to gain experience if you don't do your own spells?) If you're looking for someone to spoon-feed information to you look elsewhere.
6) Do NOT send me an email asking where you can get any of the items mentioned in any ritual or spell contained within this site. I don't know where you live and so could not possibly give you any advice on where to go shopping. There are plenty of online retailers who cater to the magical community. A little bit of checking should allow you to find exactly what you need.
7) Do NOT ask me to tell you when is the right time for you to "come out" as a Pagan, Witch, etc. to family, friends, schoolmates or co-workers. I don't know. I can never know because I don't know you or your family or your personal situation.
8) And finally, if you would like for your email to be taken seriously, please do me the courtesy of using proper grammar and spelling. What does that mean? No "net-speak." Emails consisting of chat-room level slang such "4u" or "how r u?" will be automatically deleted.
I am not trying to be a hard ass about this, but I simply don't have time to answer questions from people who can't be bothered to read the material presented here nor to communicate their questions in an intelligent fashion.
Now, all that said... if you have specific questions or comments about this site or the information I have presented here, you are looking for clarification about on a specific subject, and you have thoroughly read and understood all of the above I can be contacted at email@example.com PLEASE be sure to use "Clan of the Dragon Info Request" in your subject line if you wish a response. Emails with no subject line will be deleted unread.